Apple will bring credit card in India, you will get benefit like this
Apple, the maker of iPhone and iWatch, is about to enter the Indian payment sector. Soon the company can launch a credit card. For this, the company has made complete preparations. The company has also talked to banks and regulators to launch Apple’s credit card. According to sources, when Tim Cook came to India for the launch of Apple Stores in April, he also met HDFC Bank CMD Shashidhar and RBI.
However, the company has a big plan behind launching a credit card in India. Let us know if Apple launches a credit card in India, then how will you get the benefit of it and what is the big plan of Apple behind it.
read this also: Apple will make 20 million phones every month from next year, this is the plan
Why Apple wants to launch credit card in India?
Apple’s focus has been on India since the opening of Apple stores. After the opening of the store recently, the sale of iPhone has also increased very fast here. In the financial year 2023, Apple’s revenue from India increased by 50%. The company has done a business of 50,000 crores i.e. 6 billion dollars this year. Now if people do Apple’s products with their Apple Card, then its market can increase even more.
you will benefit like this
- Those who shop frequently can earn up to 1% cashback using Apple Card. Which increases up to 2% on payment from Apple Pay.
- For those who use Apple Card to pay at Apple Stores and selected partners, the cashback goes up to 3%.
- There will be no annual fee for Apple’s credit card.
- Apart from this, there is no late fee charges.
- Apple card holders in the US can buy Apple products on easy installments without interest.