Amazon Pay Cash Load System
If you still have 2000 notes, then this news can be of your use. Now you do not need to stand in long queues at the bank to exchange 2000 notes. Now with these notes you can shop from Amazon’s website. Yes, where on one hand no one is ready to take the big 2000 note that has gone out of circulation early. At the same time, Amazon is giving its customers a chance to use it.
Amazon has recently started a feature. Under which people can do shopping with 2000 notes. E-commerce Amazon has started ‘Amazon Pay Cash Load System’ to spend notes easily. Under this feature, you can exchange up to Rs 50,000 every month. Let us know how you can take advantage…
read this also: Kubera was kind to this bank, it rained money
What is Amazon Pay Cash Load System?
Through Amazon Pay Cash Load System, you can easily change your 2000 notes. For this, you will not have to go through the hassle of long hours. Amazon will put the same amount of money in Amazon Pay Wallet instead of these changed notes. Let me tell you, Amazon will give you digital money instead of money. Which you can use for shopping, recharge or other banking works. Yes, if you want, you can transfer this amount of Amazon Pay to your bank account as well.
use it like this
- First of all, you have to order some goods from Amazon, on which you will see the option of cash load.
- Now during the checkout process, select the cash on delivery option.
- Now when your delivery agent brings the order home, tell him that you want to deposit the money in your Amazon Pay balance.
- Pay the agent, now after checking a few things the delivery agent will transfer the balance to your Amazon Pay account.
- After the process is complete, you can check Amazon Pay balance.