Gautam AdaniImage Credit source: File Photo
Adani Group has seen tremendous growth in the stock market for three consecutive trading days. Because of which one of the 10 companies of Adani Group has got freedom from the curse of Hindenburg. Now the wait is only for the remaining 9 companies. When will she get freedom from this curse. This is also necessary because 4 months have been completed for this curse. Adani’s American friend has played an important role in getting rid of this curse.
Yes, this American friend is none other than Rajeev Jain. Whose investment firm GQG Partners had invested Rs 15,000 crore in the early days of March and now they have doubled their investment value i.e. by 10 per cent. Also, the investment firm has given clear indications that it wants to become the largest investor in the group after the Adani family in the next five years. It is clear that the investment of GQG Partners can continue in Adani Group.
In such a situation, the growth in the shares of Adani group companies can continue in the same way, then the shares of other companies of the group can also reach the level before the Hindenburg report, like Adani Port. Let us also tell you that at present, how far the companies of Adani Group have remained from the level before January 24.
How much has Adani group companies increased in 3 days
- From Friday to Tuesday, that is, in the trading days, the stock of Adani Enterprises has seen a gain of 39.41 percent. The company’s stock closed at Rs 1888.05 on Thursday, which closed at Rs 2632.25 today.
- The stock of Adani Port has seen an increase of 10.49 per cent in the last three trading days. The company’s stock rose from Rs 663.90 to Rs 733.55 during this period. Which was before the arrival of the Hindenburg Report.
- Shares of Adani Power have seen a gain of 15.68 per cent in three trading days. In these three days, the company’s stock is showing an upper circuit of 5 percent and the company’s stock has come down from Rs.225.10 to Rs.260.40.
- The stock of Adani Transmission has gained 15.33 per cent during this period. The company’s stock closed at Rs 751.35 three days ago, which increased to close at Rs 866.60 today.
- Shares of Adani Green have gained 14.85 per cent in three days. Three days ago the company’s stock closed at Rs 861.50, which closed at Rs 989.50 today. Soon the company’s stock can be seen crossing Rs 1000.
- The shares of Adani Total Gas have gained 13.61 per cent since Friday. Three days ago i.e. on Thursday, the company’s stock closed at Rs 666.65, which closed at Rs 757.40 today.
- The second highest increase in Adani Group has come in the shares of Adani. The shares of the company have seen an increase of 29.27 per cent in three days. Three days ago the company’s stock was at Rs 378.10, which closed at Rs 488.80.
- The shares of Cement Company ACC Limited have become 6.23 in three days. Three days ago the company’s share was at Rs 1712.45, which has increased to Rs 1819.30 today.
- The shares of Ambuja Cement have seen a gain of 7.22 per cent in three days. Three days ago the company’s stock closed at Rs 398.60, which closed at Rs 427.40 today.
- NDTV’s shares have been on a steady rise. The company’s shares have seen an increase of 14.10 percent in three days. Three days ago the company’s stock was at Rs 171.55, which closed at Rs 195.75 today.
Hindenburg’s curse remains
- The stock of Adani Enterprises still needs recovery of 23.54. On January 24, the company’s share was at Rs 3442.75. If there is a boom, then the flagship company will come out of the curse.
- The shares of Adani Port have been freed from the curse of Hindenburg. On January 24, the company’s stock closed at Rs 760.85, reached a level of Rs 785 during the trading session and closed at Rs 733.55.
- Another good day for Adani Power and may get rid of Hindenburg curse. The company’s stock was at Rs 274.80 on January 24, to reach here the company needs a recovery of 5.24 per cent.
- Adani Transmission’s stock is still at a loss of 68.55 per cent as compared to the January 24 level. On that day the stock of the company was trading at Rs.2756.15.
- Although the shares of Adani Green are seeing a boom, but on January 24, the company’s stock was at Rs 1,913.55, which means that the company’s stock is yet to recover 48.28 percent.
- Shares of Adani Total Gas were at Rs 3,885.45 on January 24. This means the company is still at a loss of 80.50 per cent.
- Adani Wilmar’s stock had closed at Rs 573.15 on January 24, such a company still needs 14.71 per cent recovery.
- ACC Limited also needs a recovery of 22.12 per cent to reach the January 24 level. At that time the company’s share was at Rs 2336.20.
- Ambuja Cement shares are down 14.27 per cent from January 24 level. At that time the company’s share was at Rs 498.55.
- NDTV shares were at Rs 283.95 on January 24. This means that the shares of the company are currently down by 31.06 per cent.