Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
Maruti Suzuki’s Jimny is going to be launched soon for the customers in the market, the features of this car have been revealed even before the launch. We all know that this Maruti car will compete with Mahindra’s Thar. But today we are going to give you information about some such features which you will get to see only in Jimny and not in Mahindra Thar.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny
- While you will get LED projector headlights in Maruti Suzuki Jimny, the company has used halogen unit in Mahindra Thar.
- In Maruti Suzuki Jimny, customers will get headlight washer feature which you will not get to see in Mahindra Thar.
- Talking about safety, Maruti Suzuki has given 6 airbags (standard) in Jimny, while Mahindra Thar has only 2 airbags.
- You will get to see washer with wiper in the rear of Maruti Suzuki’s latest Jimny but this feature is not visible in Mahindra’s Thar.
- Despite being smaller in size than the Mahindra Thar, you will get to see a longer wheelbase in the Maruti Suzuki Thar.
- In Jimny, the company has given a 9-inch touchscreen infosystem screen for the customers, which is 2 inches bigger than the Mahindra Thar.
- For the customers, Maruti Suzuki has given automatic climate control feature which you will not find in Mahindra company’s Thar.
read this also- CNG cars with great mileage that also cost less
When will Jimny be launched?
This car of Maruti Suzuki was first unveiled at Auto Expo 2023 and now this car is expected to be launched in the next month i.e. June.
Mahindra Thar price in the Indian market starts from Rs 10 lakh 54 thousand 500 (Ex-showroom) which goes up to Rs 16 lakh 77 thousand 500 (Ex-showroom). At the same time, Jimny is also expected to be launched between Rs 11 lakh (ex-showroom) to Rs 15 lakh (ex-showroom).
read this also-If you want to avoid challan, then keep this in mind in the car before leaving for the trip