TVS has launched new models of Apache RTR 160 and Apache RTR 180. Both the latest bikes have knocked with new features, updated looks and new ride modes. If you are planning to buy one of the two bikes, then check these 5 things first.
TVS Apache RTR 180 and TVS Apache RTR 160
TVS Motor Company has launched new models of Apache RTR 180 and RTR 160 in India. The company has launched both the latest bikes in the market with many updates. In both the new bikes of Apache, customers have got new features, looks and design besides new riding modes. The ex-showroom price of Apache RTR 180 starts at Rs 1.30 Lakh, while the starting price of Apache RTR 160 is Rs 1.17 Lakh, ex-showroom. Both the bikes in this range come with great performance. Here are five highlights related to Apache RTR 180 and RTR 160.
5 things to know about TVS Apache RTR 180 and RTR 160
- Design changes: The basic design of the TVS Apache RTR 180 and RTR 160 is the same. But this time TVS has also introduced updated graphics and a redesigned new headlight and new taillight. Apart from this, new body panels and faux vents have also been given on the front cowl in the latest bikes.
- New Features: Both the bikes have got features like new fully digital instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, TVS SmartXonnext and first voice-assist from the segment. Both the new Apache models will also get features like turn by turn navigation, gear position indicator and shift assist, call and notification alerts, race telemetry and lap timer mode.
- New Engine Options: The 2022 models of the TVS Apache RTR 180 and RTR 160 deliver excellent performance, driven by their powerful engines. TVS Apache RTR 160 gets 159.7 cc petrol engine as before, while TVS Apache RTR 180 gets the power of 177.4 PS petrol engine. Both the bikes will get X-ring chain.
- Bike Ride Mode: Ride modes have been given for the first time in both the new models of Apache. TVS has given its customers three ride modes – Sport, Urban and Rain Mode. Depending on the ride mode selected, the bike changes to throttle mapping and ABS sensitivity.
- Price and Variants: The Apache RTR 160 comes in three variants – drum, disc and disc BT. Their ex-showroom price is Rs 1,17,790, Rs 1,21,290 and Rs 1,24,590 respectively. On the other hand, the Apache RTR 180 comes in a single variant Disc BT, whose ex-showroom price is Rs 1,30,590.
Today’s big news