XTURISMO Hoverbike: The new flying bike will fly in the air like Star Wars. Check out the price and features of this bike here.
Image Credit source: Instagram.Com/Xturismo_official
XTURISMO Hoverbike: Most of the people, when stuck in the traffic on the road, say that I wish we could fly the bike or car in the air and reach quickly. How about if we say that this wish of yours can now be fulfilled. Yes, till now you must have traveled in a plane to fly in the sky, but now you can fly in the air with a bike. Actually Japanese Startup AERWINS Technologies by a XTURISMO Hoverbike Introduced in which this bike Star Wars Can fly in the sky like
The XTURISMO hoverbike was created by Japanese startup AERWINS Technologies. Reportedly, it is a Star Wars inspired model and is a flying bike from Dream Air Mobility. It is powered by a 228hp gas powered Kawasaki motor with 2 large central rotors.
- According to reports, the main motive of the company is to bring science fiction to life. The company wants people to imagine a world where humans have free reign over the skies. In such a situation, with the arrival of this bike, a person will be able to travel freely in the sky in his life.
- According to reports, this bike wants to expand ideas and give the world an experience like never before. In such a situation, the company has taken forward the next generation transport.
- The company said that the bike can be used for practicals like Disaster Relief, Search and Rescue Mission.
- The flying bike is already on sale in Japan with the first official delivery scheduled for December 16, 2022.
- At present, this bike currently flies on the race track only.
- If we talk about the price of the flying bike, then the price of this bike will surprise you. Let us tell you that it will be available for sale in the US at the end of this year for £461,000 (about Rs 4.4 crore).
The XTURISMO Hoverbike is set to make its US debut in September 2022 at the Detroit Auto Show. People present at that time show could take the bike for a test drive.
Also read: Womens Day: Women like these 10 features of the car, it is easy to drive
Also read: Upcoming Mini Cars: Entry of these tremendous mini cars will be in India, mileage will be strong