Mukesh Ambani gifted Rolls Royce Cullinan to Nita Ambani.Image Credit source: Instagram/Rolls Royce
When the Z+ security convoy of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani passes by, many luxury cars are seen. Ambani’s car collection includes such ultra-luxury cars, seeing which makes the day of car lovers. He also has a Rolls Royce, one of the most expensive cars in the world. The Ambani family has welcomed another new Rolls Royce in Diwali. Mukesh Ambani has given Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV to wife Nita Ambani as a Diwali gift. This is considered to be the most expensive Diwali gift in the country.
On Diwali, India’s richest man has gifted a Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Edition SUV to his wife. This car is considered very expensive and unique. The gift given by Ambani is not worth one or two crores. Rolls-Royce The cars are famous for their price. The cost of the car received by Nita Ambani is around Rs 10 crore.
Also read- This is India’s first electric superbike, this is the top speed
Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Edition: 5 special features
- Rolls-Royce provides customization facility to the customers. You can make many changes in the car as per your choice. The ultra-luxury SUV car is equipped with the power of 6.75 liter twin turbo V12 engine. Its 8 speed automatic gearbox transmits power to all four wheels.
- Compared to the regular Cullinan, the exterior of the Black Badge Edition comes with gloss black highlights. It also includes the iconic ‘Spirit of Ecstasy’. This gives the car better grand presence.
- While the standard Cullinan has a claimed maximum power of 571 PS, the Cullinan Black Badge has a maximum power output of 600 PS. Even the maximum torque output has increased from 850 Nm claimed by the standard Cullinan to 900 Nm in the Cullinan Black Badge.
- The Cullinan Black Badge runs at the speed of a hurricane. The top speed of this ultra-luxury car is 250 km per hour.
- It is considered one of the most premium SUVs in the world. Some elements of the interior of the Cullinan Black Badge are made in carbon fibre, while the leather upholstery is based on the black color scheme.
The Ambani family is the richest family in India and their Rs 15,000 crore house in Antilia also has a garage. This garage is full of foreign cars from all over the world.
Also read- Great safety features like 5 stars and 6 airbags, this car will be available at a cheaper price of Rs 45 thousand!