Best Selling SUV: In February 2023, Maruti Suzuki has a one-sided possession of the country’s 10 best-selling cars. On the other hand, in the SUV segment, Maruti Brezza has overtaken Tata Nexon to become the number 1 SUV.
Image Credit source: Tata/Maruti
Best Selling SUV in India: The figures of cars sold in February 2023 have come to the fore. Country’s largest car company Maruti Suzuki Has once again shown his mettle. Out of the 10 best selling cars last month, 7 cars are from Maruti Suzuki. Interestingly, Maruti has made the top car in the SUV segment Tata Nexon has given a big blow. Yes, beating the Nexon in February Maruti Breeze It has become the best selling SUV of the country. Next you can see the list of top 10 cars of India.
Last month, Maruti Suzuki’s flagship SUV Grand Vitara also outperformed the Kia Seltos. This indicates that Maruti’s cars are getting good response in the SUV segment. Check out the list of top 10 best selling cars in February 2023 here.
Also read- OLA Holi Offer: Up to 16,000 discount on buying electric scooter, save big like this
Top 10 Cars in India
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno: Maruti Baleno is the best selling car of India. The new version of the premium hatchback is being well received. In February 2023, a total of 18,592 units have been sold.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift: The second best selling car in India is the Maruti Suzuki Swift. This car is continuously selling well. Last month, the company sold a total of 18,412 units.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto: Maruti’s smallest car Alto has been the best selling car in the country for a long time. Its car charm continues even today. A total of 18,114 units have been sold in the last month.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR: Last year, the New Generation WagonR became the best selling car of Maruti. This time also this model is included in the top 5 cars. In February 2023, 18,114 units of this car have been sold.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire: Maruti Dzire is the only sedan car in the list of top 10 cars. The Dzire, which competes with cars like Honda Amaze and Hyundai Aura, sold 16,889 units last month.
- Maruti Suzuki Breeze: Maruti Brezza at number six has become India’s number 1 SUV in terms of sales. Brezza has once again captured the number one spot last month. It has sold 15,787 units in February.
- Tata Nexon: The Tata Nexon has managed to sell well even after taking a beating from the Brezza. Tata’s best selling SUV has sold 13,914 units last month. This car is still one of the favorite SUVs of the people.
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco: The Maruti Eeco has once again proved to be a consistent performer. In terms of features, the lesser Eeco is the 8th best selling car in the country. In February 2023, it has sold 11,352 units.
- Tata Punch: The Punch is the smallest SUV from Tata, and is the second best selling car from the company. Last month, 11,169 units of this car were sold. This model of Tata is very popular among the customers.
- Hyundai Creta: Hyundai’s flagship SUV Creta is leading the compact SUV segment. India’s 10th best selling car has sold 10,421 units last month.