In the first month of the year, Hero MotoCorp has shown a glimpse of two new bikes. The names of these two motorcycles are Hero Mavrick 440 and Xtreme 125R. India’s biggest bike has launched Xtreme 125R. Its starting ex-showroom price is Rs 95,000. At the same time, Hero Mavrick 440 has been unveiled, but its price has not been disclosed. Let us look at the specifications of these two bikes.
Xtreme 125R is a premium and sporty bike in the 125cc segment. On the other hand, the Mavrick 440 motorcycle is based on the Harley Davidson X440. It is believed that this will be Hero’s most expensive bike. Hero MotorCorp’s new Motorcycle Read five special things related to it here.
read this also
New Hero Bikes: 5 special things
- Design: Mavrick 440 comes with a muscular design, which has a large fuel tank and a long single piece seat. It will have features like H shaped LED DRLs, circular indicator. The Xtreme 125R has been designed on an all-new diamond frame.
— Hero MotoCorp (@HeroMotoCorp) January 23, 2024
- Suspension-Brake: Telescopic forks have been provided in Mavrick 440 and Xtreme 125R. Maverick will be equipped with dual shockers at the rear and Xtreme 125R will be equipped with pre-load adjustable Showa monoshock. Both bikes have disc brakes at the front. Maverick also has disc brake at the rear, but Extreme will get drum brake.
- Features: Maverick will have features like fully digital instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity with smartphone integration, calls and navigation. Features like full LED lighting, LCD screen and single channel ABS have been provided in Extreme.
- engine: Hero’s Maverick will be powered by a 440cc, single cylinder engine. Harley Davidson X440 also has the same engine. The new Hero Extreme is powered by a 125 cc single cylinder engine. Hero claims that this bike will give a mileage of 66 km/litre.
- price: Hero MotoCorp has not yet announced the price of Maverick. Its pre-booking will start from February, and deliveries are expected to start from April. The ex-showroom price of Xtreme 125R starts from Rs 95,000 to Rs 99,500.