Check these 5 things before taking delivery of the car, there may be a problem in the dealershipImage Credit source: Freepik
Buying a new car is a great experience for everyone and when one goes to take delivery of the car, that movement is special for everyone. People work hard for a long time to own a car and fulfill their dream. In such a situation, when months of hard work pays off, people get very excited and ignore some things. But ignoring these things can cost you dearly.
Before taking delivery of the car, it is necessary to do PDI i.e. Pre Delivery Inspection. In PDI, you check all those things which are very important to take before taking delivery. Here we will tell you what you should keep in mind before taking delivery.
Read also: How much mileage will Maruti Jimny give? Know every detail before launch
Registration: View Month and Year of Manufacturing
- Whenever you take delivery of the car, before registration visit the stockyard of the dealership and see the month and year of manufacturing written on the car. Many times it happens that some companies sell cars of 1 year earlier manufacturing year in the starting months of the new year. Let’s sell.
- Check that there is no scratch or damage on the car. Do check scratch damage and odometer disconnection several times during the test drive.
- Do check the tax calculation before handing over the keys of the car, many times dealerships take advantage of you in the name of tax.
Keep these things in mind while inspecting the car
- Check the lights of the car, if there is any fault then inform the dealership.
- Whether the accessories you had asked to be set in the car are fitted properly or not. If not done then get them fitted first.
- The spare wheel being supplied with the car is new or old, if it looks old then get it replaced.
- Check out the Wiper, Mat and First Aid Kit.
- After all this, the most important thing is that the car runs i.e. there should be enough fuel in the car that you can drive the car home or take it to the nearby petrol pump.
- Make sure to match the registration number of the car with the RC book number plate.
Read also: Honda will soon bring new scrambler bike, know what will be RE Hunter?